ASUS PG278QR 27″ 1ms 165Hz G-SYNC Eye Care Gaming Screen LCD Monitor
- 27″ WQHD (2560x1440p) panel with a 1ms response time and overclocked refresh rate up to 165 Hz embraces ROG standards and design
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4 and USB 3.0 ports
- NVIDIA G-SYNC ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- ASUS Eye Care Technology makes marathons even easier with blue light filter and flicker-free backlighting to reduce eyestrain and other eye ailments
- Game-grade ergonomics such as tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments allow you to play in your comfort zone
Rising Storm 2: VIETNAM is the sequel to PC Gamer’s ‘Multiplayer Game of the Year’ and brings the authenticity of the Red Orchestra series to the Vietnam War.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is the sequel to PC Gamer’s 2013 ‘Multiplayer Game of the Year’, published by Tripwire Interactive and developed by Antimatter Games, the same team that created the award-winning innovative asymmetric gameplay of the original Rising Storm. For the first time, the authentic gunplay and visceral first-person action of the Red Orchestra series is coming to an era of automatic rifles, man-portable grenade launchers and more modern weapons systems. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam casts players into a brutal, authentic recreation of the Vietnam War.
MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER BATTLES
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam offers intense tactical action for up to 64 players in battles between the US forces and the Vietnamese, with each force having their own unique abilities and tactical advantages such as Napalm Strikes, Artillery Barrages, surface-to-air missile strikes, traps, ambushes and more.
RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES
Players on the US team will be able to pilot 3 different helicopters – the UH-1H “Huey” transport, the OH-6 “Loach” light recon and the powerful AH-1G “Cobra” attack helicopter.
CONVENTIONAL ARMY VS. GUERILLA FORCES
Play as both the United States Military and Vietnamese resistance fighters. Rising Storm 2: Vietnam allows players to control either the U.S. Army and Marines Corps or the militarized and guerrilla forces of North Vietnam – the NVA and the Viet Cong.
2 NEW GAME MODES
Game types include Red Orchestra’s classic territory control mode, the new Supremacy mode, for large-scale combat including helicopters, VC tunnels and more, as well as the new smaller Skirmish mode and maps designed for 16 or less players. These new smaller maps are designed to be a more competitive, squad based experience that reflect the low-level; conflicts that Vietnam is famous for.
Each map faithfully recreates the conflict of the Vietnam experience and aims to pull players directly into the war with its extreme authenticity to real life. Maps will include the famous jungles of Vietnam, but will also cover battles that occurred in cities, on rolling hills, in US Firebases, Rice Fields, Plantations and many more authentic locations. In keeping with the Vietnam setting, they will provide plenty of opportunity for jungle ambushes and flanking attacks.
30+ AUTHENTIC WEAPONS
A variety of authentic period weapons available including the M16, M14, M60, M79 and M3 Grease Gun for the Americans; and the Type 56 Assault Rifle (a Chinese copy of the famous AK-47), RPG-7, MAT-49, SKS Carbine and many, many more for the Vietcong. Weapons also have a wide range of functionality with in-game implications, including adjustable stocks, attachable bayonets, and a new and advanced recoil system which builds on the already phenomenal weapon handling that the Red Orchestra series is famous for.
COMMAND YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY
Drastically enhanced squad and communication tools to help you group up and work with your friends and team-mates.
FAIR PLAY & COSMETIC UPGRADES
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam’s focus will be player skill and balance. We won’t be locking content like weapon upgrades, improved player characteristics or new armaments behind a rank or experience system. We want to put the tools to succeed in the hands of every player.
PERSONALIZE YOUR UNIFORM
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam will allow players to customize their player characters with additional uniform and equipment variants earned as they play. These will include new headgear, clothing, tattoos, glasses and more.
Experience the thrill of the hunt in a visually breathtaking, technically groundbreaking, vast open world. Immerse yourself in the atmospheric single player campaign, or share the ultimate hunting experience with friends.
ABOUT THIS GAME
theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness. Every inch of the 50-square mile world is crafted using Apex, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games. In addition to its rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – cooperative and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience, and earn those bragging rights!
A Next-Generation Hunting Experience.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more. All systems work together to increase immersion and bring out the hunter in you.
Explore a Vast Open World.
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush valleys and open farm fields. The vast world of theHunter: Call of the Wild is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves, each one filled with surprises and memorable moments.
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts. They will allow you to move swiftly and effortlessly throughout the massive open world.
A Decade in the Making.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild is the evolution of theHunter, Expansive Worlds’ stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live operations.
- Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds bring hunting to a new generation of players. theHunter: Call of the Wild is built using Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games.